Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, February 16, 2023

15981

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Begunjščica with Valentine's Day Dinner


After the meeting I took my backpack with my wing and from Ljubelj I hiked through central ravine to the top of Begunjščica. It was a nice calm day, so it was easy to take off from the peak and land just behind my home, where Nada and Bronco welcomed my landing. Since it was Valentine's day, Nada and me went out and once more we had a superb dinner at Karavla 297.

 
Simple, just straight up.

At the summit, looking towards Julian Alps.

Two highest peaks in the Karawanks, Stol and Vrtača.

Selfie time.

Take off site, just below the summit.

Flying towards home with the view to Kamnik-Savinja Alps.

High above the ground.

Pedal to the metal. People usually don't know, that the wing has also an accelerator or speed bar in our case.

Landing spot with my home.

 
Bronco and Nada were waiting for my landing - Garmin Connect.

Bronco helped me to pack my gear back into my backpack.

  
Nada and Tuši went to Valentine's Dinner.

 
We ate everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment