Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, December 27, 2021

15565

Slovenia: Backcountry Skiing - Zelenjak, Sledding - Prelaz Ljubelj


Although there is not plenty of snow on our peaks, skiing is still possible. My today's goal was Zelenjak and since I wasn't in a hurry I started later than usual. I passed Zelenica mountain hut and soon I was in Suho Ruševje cirque, looking towards my peak. I left the skis at the end of the cirque, on a saddle between Zelenjak and Vrtača and from there I had only a few minutes to the summit. A few photos on the top and I returned back to the saddle, put on my skis and with a smile on my face I returned back to Ljubelj.

In the evening we received a visit from Canada. Nataša, where Rok and me stayed during our 2019 trip to Canada, arrived. 14729 blog entry starts describing our trip. Together with Rok, Vlado, Bronco and Nada we went sledding to Prelaz Ljubelj and then we spent the evening in our place. Cheers!

Cirque Suho Ruševje with my destination Zelenjak in the middle.

View to the "seaside" and the cirque Suho Ruševje.

Same weather in Austria.

Vrtača and my way back.

Selfie on the summit.

Even though the snow was blown away from the summits, the lower parts have enough of snow - Garmin Connect.

Nataša visited us from Canada along with Vlado and Rok. Together we went sledding to prelaz Ljubelj.

 
Action time - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment