Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, December 25, 2021

15563

Slovenia: Hike & Fly for Christmas - Sveti Lovrenc


In te morning Nada, Bronco and me decided to do something together. An idea for an easy hike with a little bit of flying was confirmed and we drove to Bašelj, from where we started hiking towards the Sveti Lovrenc church. I was soon in the air, while Bronco and Nada walked back to the valley.

In the afternoon, after the family lunch, I prepared a little game for the kids. I hid the avalanche beacon in the snow and they had to find it with another transmitter. We also spiced things up and they needed to find it before Bronco.

Merry Christmas everyone.

 
Hiking through the forest towards the take off site on Sveti Lovrenc.

 
I said goodbye to Bronco and Nada and then I took off. Sorry Bronco, that I scared you.

 
Bronco wanted to follow me.

View to Bašelj and nearby villages.

Hike & fly - Sveti Lovrenc - Garmin Connect.

After the family Christmas lunch, I hid the avalanche beacon somewhere in the snow, and we had a competition, wo will find it first, Bronco or the kids.

Who will find the beacon?


No comments:

Post a Comment