Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, October 03, 2021

15480

Slovenia: Foreplay


Nada had an ebike for the weekend, so we decided to do a ride to one of the nearby mountain huts, Valvasorjev dom pod Stolom. Since she had a battery, she decided to ride straight from home, while I also started from home to Bistrica pri Tržiču (Garmin Connect), where I picked up our car and then drove to Lake Završnica. Soon I was back on the bike, riding towards our meeting point, Valvasorjev dom and Nada wasn't far behind me, so our plan was working - meeting at the hut. I arrived first and a few minutes later Nada was there to, but she wasn't too happy, as the battery was almost drained out. We could charge the bike at the hut, but it was closed, so no beer and no electricity. We were both quite disappointed, and since we had different plans for the way down, we parted again. Nada took the road, while I decided to ride on a trail called "Foreplay". Quite steep at some places, but on the other hand nothing really special, so I was soon back in the valley, where I put the bike in the car and started driving. Soon I run into Nada and her battery was dead, so we took my bike out of the car, ebike went in (our car is too small for 2 bikes and a dog cage) and I had a third ride today, once more to Bistrica pri Tržiču (Garmin Connect). I left my bike there and together we went back home.

Valvasorjev dom pod Stolom mountain hut. Sadly closed.

 
Ebike and Black Mamba.

Start of the trail is well marked.

Looked promising at first, but that was it.

Even Nada decided to do one of the trails in the lower section of the road - Nivce.

Full throttle.



No comments:

Post a Comment