Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

15496

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Baba - Potoška gora


After work I decided to visit a new hill with a geocache, Baba, 1119 m. I had an interesting hike, with some pathless terrain and I scared some roe deer. A ridge from the peak towards North offered some nice views towards Grintovec and Kočna and then I arrived to the take off site on Potoška gora, named also "Mihčeva kopišča". A little wind in my back was a signal, that I had to hurry, so I quickly set up my glider and flew back to Preddvor. Around Kranj I spotted some more roe deer and then I attended an evening basketball recreation with friends.

 
Through Potoče village onto pathless terrain, where I spotted 2 roe deer.

Weekend house on my way to Baba.

Nice less visited peak.

 
Autumn larch trees.

Amazing views to the highest peaks of Kamnik-Savinja Alps.

Sun is going down, wind already turned in my back, so I had to spread my wing.

Getting ready.

Only sinking.

 
Fellow paragliders.

Returning to Preddvor - Garmin Connect.

 
Roe deer on the outskirts of Kranj.

Basketball Tuesdays.

Geocache found:
- Baba, GC8Z9P7, that received a visit by trackable items "Alpenschlumpfine", TB8F2VE, "Memory Lane Tag", TB9JVH7, "Romulan4's Salute to Birds of Prey", TB5K3T8 and "Saruman NC Travel Bug Dog Tag", TB6D3EZ and where I took the trackable item "Get a photo of a tree", TB8JV00


No comments:

Post a Comment