Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, October 01, 2021

15478

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Potočnikova planina and Lithuania After Party


After work Rok, Kozinc, Miha and Tomaž gathered at my place. We took our paragliding backpacks and we squeezed into Miha's car and he drove us to Ljubelj. We left our transport vehicle and started hiking on a scenic path through Born tunnels to mountain pasture Planina Prevala. We stopped only for a breath or two and then we continued to abandoned Potočnikova planina, from where I took off with my glider a few times. We spread our wings and I showed the guys how I did it. Lesson was successful, as they all joined me in the air. After a while we all landed near my home in Podljubelj. Kozinc, Miha and Tomaž left after 2 beers, while Rok and me joined the Lithuania after party in our apartment. Maja and Tadej prepared an awesome dinner with smoked ribs and pulled pork and soon Ana joined us. The Lithuania Road Trip Team was back, with great food, drinks and Haribo goodies. See blog for our adventures, starting with Day 1.

5 people started from Potočnikova planina. We had a great view to our mounatins.

Our landing site and place for a beer and analysis.

Valley Šentanska dolina leads to the South.

Rok and the landing site.

Rok and me from Nada's camera.

 
Bronco was impressed with our landing skills - Garmin Connect.

 
Rok took his radio transceiver and became a one day instructor, while Bronco and me waited for the rest of the crew.

 
No interruptions please.

 
We all agreed that this was one of the best dishes ever. Cheers and Bon Appétit.


No comments:

Post a Comment