Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, December 06, 2020

15179

Slovenia: eMTB - Prevala, 35 and Saint Nicholas


Nada and me still had an eMTB bike at home, so I decided to take in on a snowy ride to nearby pasture Prevala. It was raining a bit, so the road was very icy and I think I needed more time for the descend than for the way up. I must say it was a great experience, luckily I don't have space and money for it now, so maybe in a few years. Later on we had family activities at home, mostly we ate every half an hour.


Koča na Prevalu mountain hut was conquered in less than 30 minutes.

Not a perfect terrain for testing the eMTB.

My first ride with electric bike.

Krampus is a horned, anthropomorphic figure in Alpine folklore who during the Christmas season, scares children who have misbehaved.

Cake for Nada.

 
Activity (board game) time.

No comments:

Post a Comment