Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, December 17, 2020

15190

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Kriška gora, Sledding - Prelaz Ljubelj


Another nice recreational day. After I finished with my obligations for work, I took my paraglider Tenor and we went hiking, starting from Križe and ending at Kriška gora. A little bit of the back wind and fog layer above the valley were the conditions at the take off site, but that didn't bother me, so I had a nice flight back to Križe. In the evening Rok arrived to my village and we went sledding to prelaz Ljubelj.

"Špičova klopca" bench

 
Špičova gora and a bench dedicated to Tomaž Kavar, a mountaineer that left us on Muztagh Ata, 7509 m.

Above the thin layer of fog.

View to Triglav.

Arrived to the take off site.

Preparing the glider.

A little bit of back wind.

Launched into the fog.

Since Sun was on the South, I navigated straight to the Sun, until I came out of the thin foggy layer.

We see again.

Full throttle to the landing site in Križe - Garmin Connect.

In the evening, Rok and me went sledding to Ljubelj Pass - Garmin Connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment