Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

15189

Slovenia: Triathlon - Backcountry Skiing, Hike & Fly and Sledding


Winter activities were still on the menu today. In the morning I drove to Planina pod Golico, from where I did a backcountry skiing tour to Španov vrh. After the morning meetings, Rok and me decided to have a hike & fly trip to Potoška gora, and in the end Andraž also joined us. I finished the day with Nada and sledding from Ljubelj Pass.

Morning backcountry skiing.

Mini sunrise.

One more look to Ljubljana Basin and time to do some real skiing - Garmin Connect.

Arrived to the take off site on Potoška gora.

Rok and Andraž preparing the gliders.

Ready for take off.

Tuši in the air.

Above Saint Jakob.

Preddvor and plenty of landing options.

Rok's point of view.

A small dot above the lake - that's me. Garmin Connect.

Ending the day with Nada and sledding.

Koča na Ljubelju mountain hut - Garmin Connect.

Triathlon finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment