Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

12773

Slovenia: Weekly Hike: Hudičev Boršt, GeocachingJ'accuse


Our sport and cultural society ŠKD Indijanci went on a twenty-sixth morning hike (34st overall). Before the hike we had minor issues, since 2 of the members didn't show up (they overslept), but in the end one came and we started with our hike from Mače to our destination, Hudičev boršt, 1328 m. We returned on the same track.

City Kranj was still asleap

Attendees: Grega, Vlado and Tuši

ŠKD Indijanci - Outdoor Recreation #34

In the afternoon I was in a shopping mood, so I bought new shoes for cycling in http://www.a2u.si/. Since my pedals didn't fit, I wasn't able to try them in action, still I went out with my Snow White to look for a geocache in the vicinity. The cache was my fist multi-cache. Explanation: These geocaches involve two or more locations, with the final location being a physical container with a logbook inside. There are many variations, but typically once you’re at the first stage, you will receive a clue to the whereabouts of the second stage. The second stage will have a clue for the third, and so on.

My new bicycle shoes, Northwave Spider

The location of the first clue was in Austria, just behind the border.

Remains of the concentration camp in Austria

Remains of the concentration camp in Slovenia and location of my second clue

Found it, log it, and I took the trackable item

Geocache found, J'accuse, GC315V0
Trackable taken: Try not to get lost C, TB3YV1D

No comments:

Post a Comment