Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

12295

New Zealand: Day 41: Hiking in Belmont Regional Park


My initial plan was to go hiking in Tararua Forest Park, unfortunately bad weather changed my plans, so I went into nearby Belmont Regional Park.

Hutt river

Speedy's Reserve is part of Belmont Regional Park

Park used to be a military place for munition magazines

On my way I also found some nice geocaches

View point? Not today. Just a foggy and windy point.

20 kilometres in wind and rain in Belmont Regional Parklocated between Lower Hutt and Porirua


In the evening I was invited to Justice family for dinner. We had delicious English roast beef and after dinner we played Texas hold 'em poker. I lost all my chips, luckily they were for free.


 
Dinner in Whitby, preparation and spilled beer

Some geocaches from today:
1. Hasta la vista, baby, GC22Z71
2. Pareraho Pa Site, GC3V3EJ
3. Speedy's ... Above and Beyond, GC3TZ87
4. Monkeying Around, GC80E3
5. Coach Lane, GC1WM46
6. RIP Madeira, GC2N6T8

No comments:

Post a Comment