Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

12294

New Zealand: Day 40: Visit from Slovenia, Hiking and Geocaching


Morning was here and after breakfast Andreja, Tamara, Tina and me went hiking in Rimutaka Forest Park. We didn't have much time, so we did only Five Mile Loop Track, which was in the end only 5.2 kilometres long. Nevertheless it was fun.

Morning in Catchpool Valley campsite 

Getting started, 7:40 a.m.

Hug a tree. It supposed to fill you with energy. I think it didn't affect me.

 
Local flora and fauna

Five mile loop track with Andreja, Tamara and Tina

Girls had to move on to South Island, so they took me back home. Good-bye and see you in Slovenia. Since the whole afternoon was still infront of me I went geocaching into Speedy's Reserve. I found 3 of them, but since I forgot my pencil, I could only log two of them.

GC3V74X called Majestic Hairy Legs was found here

Speedy's Reserve

So today I found 3 more geocaches:
1. Sawn Off Bridge, GC3V9NP (found, not logged)
2. Majestic Hairy Legs, GC3V74X
3. Rhododendron Meander, GC2MD1D

Geocaching in Speedy's Reserve

No comments:

Post a Comment