Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, March 05, 2020

14903

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Potoška Gora and Ski-Scootering from Dom na Zelenici


Another day with activities before and after work. Rok and me did a quick hike & fly trip to Potoška Gora and after work I decided to visit my nephew Tim on Dom na Zelenici mountain hut. I took my ski scooter with me and after a few photos with Tim, I made a descent back to Ljubelj. I must say I had quite an adrenaline ride down.

Rok and the morning Sun

Nova Ion 3 glider

Tuši and Niviuk Hook

Launch site is clear and we are ready for take off.

View to the West

Another nice morning flight in with the view to the mountains - Garmin Connect.

Visiting Tim, while he attended his winter school camp.

Plenty of snow for the kids.

Testing the ski scooter - Garmin Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment