Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

12974

Slovenia: GeoCaching around Utik, Finished 50 hikes to Kršiše in 2014


Today we had a GeoCaching morning. Nada, my sister's family and me went hunting for treasures in Utik. I chose a series of caches, called Pot na "Klopco" (Path to the "Bench").

 
Tim, Matic and Klara enjoyed hunting the treasures

 
In the forest

 
Two of the GeoCaches took us to small Watermills, that were built by Franc Repnik around 1987. There are more than 100 of them on the Mrzli Spring. One of the points took us also to Žegnan studenec (Blessed spring).

GeoCaches found:
- Pot na "Klopco" 1, GC52XP6, from where I retrieved trackable item Vlašim - Ceska Republika, TB4D3DB. Trackable visited all next GeoCaches during the day.
- Pot na "Klopco" 2, GC52XPJ
- Pot na "Klopco" 3, GC52XW1
- Pot na "Klopco" 4, GC52XWV
- Pot na "Klopco" 5, GC52XX2
- Pot na "Klopco" 6, GC52XYH
- Pot na "Klopco" 7, GC52XYX
- Pot na "Klopco" - Bonus, Mystery cache, GC52XZG
- opazovalec / observer, GC2EJ2Q
- Mlinčki, GC3N366, from where I retreived trackable item Yngre Fagligt Forum Geocoin, TB4V29G. Trackable visited all next GeoCaches during the day.
- 100 mlinčkov, MultiCache, GC55JMH

GeoCaching around Utik, Koseški hrib and Debeli hrib

The day still wasn't finished. With my neighbours and Nada we went to a short hike to Kršiše. With this ascend I finished with my yearly plan, to conquer it for 50 times, therefore we all had a nice dinner by the light of torches on the top.

Our dinner: Prosciutto from Njeguš (Njeguška pršuta) - thanks to Stane and Bonja, cheese, black olives, bread, tea and hot wine.

Borut, Tanja, Žiga, Vid, Nada and if you look very carefully also me

My 50 tracks to Kršiše

My logbook entries

Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment