Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

12631

Slovenia: Hike from home to Veliki vrh


Weather was nice and since I am still without a car, I went hiking, starting from my home. My plan was to go to Dom na Kofcah mountain hut, but I extended my plans on the way and so I also visited one of the highest peaks in the vicinity.

After 10 minutes I already had a nice view

 
Half way I walked on  the path, half way on pathless terrain

Lunch time

Direct route was not an option

Straight up through the dense Spruce and Pine trees and snow

Majority didn't even know what they were missing

View to my original destination, Dom na Kofcah mountain hut, 1488 m, and Storžič, 2132 m

Finally I was back on the track

I ran into a herd of chamois 

Almost at the top - reached the Košuta ridge

Sign-in book at the top

Slovenian and Austrian mountains towards the West

South

Panorama view from the top of Veliki vrh, 2088 m

Home alone

Goodbye

A guy already skied from the top

God help you all down in the valley

One of non-standard approaches to Veliki vrh

No comments:

Post a Comment