Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

12620

Slovenia: Hike: Trzin Peaks and Mi2 Concert


In the morning I drove my friend Rok to Ljubljana Bus Station. He left for Canada and I decided to take a walk, that I missed a week ago due to higher reasons. I started the hike near Gameljne and the path led me over four peaks, Straža, 395 m, Straški vrh, 454 m, Visoki hrib, 446 m and Špruhe, 361 m to my work. During my hike I also found two Geocaches.
- [GC Park]: South Point, GC4GJND
- [GC Park]: Lost Parents I, GC4HHNR

  
Found 2 geocaches

Morning hike from Gameljne to work

In the evening Ana joined me and we attended the Mi2 concert. Another great performance from the guys in the sold out Cvetličarna. I will definitely be back.

Ticket

The concert was Sold Out

Another great concert by Mi2

Images from http://www.studentarija.net/, taken by Danila Rijavec 

No comments:

Post a Comment