Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

12357

Australia: Day 16: Around Melbourne and Evening Party with CouchSurfers


My second night in hostel Melbourne Connection was luckily my last one. When I went to the library in the morning, one of my Couch Requests was finally accepted. I never needed to write so many requests, and the majority of the Couchsurfers didn't even bother to respond, before one successful response came. Thanks Duncan! Since I had a couch now I left the library and I explored the city a bit more, especially around Albert Park, where the F1 race will take place tomorrow.

News about the NAB Cup finals from the match that I attended yesterday @ Etihad Stadium

Yarra River and Melbourne CBD
In the afternoon I picked up my backpacks in a hostel and moved to Duncan's place near Merri station. A quick shower and I was ready for the party. Wine, beer, barbecue, live music, DJ and many nice people was a winning combination for great party.

CouchSurfing

Great CS party @ Duncan's place

City Walk in Melbourne Part 2

Melbourne Train Network with Merri Station, where I will stay for 2 days


No comments:

Post a Comment