Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

11741

In the morning I went on a bicycle tour. I started from my home over Podnart to Kropa, an old settlement, famous for its traditional iron products and metalworking from Celtic times.

The Slovenian Furnace

Read it if you are interested

View to Kropa
My road continued up the hill towards Jamnik and Dražgoše, known for a battle during the WW2..

Me and Jamnik church (dedicated to Saints Primus and Felician) in the back
I continued my riding through Železniki to Škofja Loka, where I visited my co-worker Primož. We drank a couple of beers and then I spend the whole day with his family and our common friend Barbi. We also went to the nearby river Sora, where we had a very nice time.

Primož, Barbi and me

My first time in Sora river

Primož in action that we will never forget

Water was quite warm

Dani and me
We continued to have fun late in the evening and then Dani drove me home. Thanks a lot!!!

My riding

No comments:

Post a Comment