Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, October 22, 2023

16229

Slovenia: MTB - Radovljica Training

Radovljica training was the name of the exam ride for MTB guide of my schoolmate from mountain bike course Tim. He also invited me to help him with guiding and I said why not. Since Nada took our car, I rode to the starting point in Radovljica with my bike. Soon everyone arrived and we started biking. The pace was quite strong, but that's why the name of the route was training. We followed Tim to Jelovica plateau, to pasture Danejeva planina, where we had a short break, before the descent. With 2 flat tires we managed to reach the Sava river, that we followed back to our starting point. After the beer for a (hardly) successfully passed ride I rode back home - Garmin Connect.


Break at Danejeva planina mountain pasture at 1090 m.

View to the Karawanks and Sava valley.

First stop for flat tire at chapel Na Koren.

It's fun as long as it doesn't happen to you.

Second flat, but we fixed that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment