Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, November 05, 2022

15878

Slovenia: MTB and eMTB to Ramšakov vrh and Radojč


Nada would like to buy an eMTB, so she arranged for a test ride of Greyp G6.6 near Velenje. I took my Black Mamba with us and we drove to Prelska where we picked up the bike. We decided to have a ride to two nearby pekas, Ramšakov vrh and Radojč and this time, Nada simply vanished in front of me. After we finished with our circle - Garmin Connect, I did a quick short circle (Garmin Connect) with the bike myself. I liked that the bike was open to 45 km/h, so that brings you another dimension of cycling, but I will stick with my Black Mamba for a while. And Nada? Who knows.

 
Greyp G6.6 followed by Black Mamba.

Go Tuši, go!

29" front and 27.5" rear tyre and good components with good phone connectivity.

 
Finally in the woods below Ramšakov vrh.

 
In 2013, Rimac founded Greyp Bikes, a sister company of Rimac Automobili.

It would be much easier with some battery power.

Black Mamba was still faster on downhill sections.

Come on Nada.


No comments:

Post a Comment