Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, February 12, 2022

15612

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Begunjščica


As a part of ŠD Podljubelj's hiking adventures, some include hiking with crampons and an ice-axe, paragliding and conquering a peak above 2000 meters. I simply joined 3 tasks in a single one, but a little more challenging one. First I hiked to Zelenica, where I put on the crampons and an ice axe. Then I climbed through NW ravine to the NW ridge and soon I was on top of Begunjščica. I spread my wing and flew back home.

 
Below and on top of SW ravine.

View to Stol and Vrtača.

 
Finally reached the summit, from where I could also see Triglav.

Some tourists joined me on top.

Just below the summit I prepared my glider.

 
This is how Bronco waits for me, while I fly above my village.

 
Bronco patiently waiting for me.

Approaching the landing site.

Just a few meters more.

And touch down - Garmin Connect.

My fans, Nada and Bronco, are coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment