Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, November 21, 2021

15529

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Potočnikova planina


On our 2nd babysitting day Nada and me took my nephews into the mountains. Since Tim and Matic are already strong guys, I let them carry my paraglider and I think I will let them do that more often. Without any issues we reached Koča na Prevalu mountain hut and Potočnikova planina. We had a short break on the sun and then we continued to the take off site, from where I flew back to the valley and they returned on the same way.

 
My help was effective.

 
On a very attractive path towards the Born tunnels.

 
Amazing views to our Šentanska dolina valley.

 
After the break on Planina Prevala we continued towards our destination.

Resting on the abandoned mountain pasture.

Nada, Tuši, Matic, Klara and Tim.

Mountain pasture Potočnikova planina, 1410 m.

 
Quick way back home.

 
See you in the valley - Garmin Connect.

 
While I was already back home, they still had fun.

 
Through the tunnel into the WW2 bunker.


No comments:

Post a Comment