Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, November 07, 2021

15515

Slovenia: Čisovec, Šentanski vrh and Dobrča


We live below some nice mountains and sometimes I just start hiking straight from our door. Today was one of those days and in the morning I headed towards Koča na Prevalu mountain hut. Below the hut I headed straight to one of less visited peaks, Čisovec, 1419 m. From there I explored the ridge towards Šentanski vrh and Dobrča and I was rewarded with some amazing views to nearby mountains. Peaks were soon behind me so I joined Bronco and Nada on the take off site Dobrča and together we finished the hike on mountain pasture Bistriška planina.

View to Čisovec to the area where we live.

Storžič in the middle.

View to the Julian Alps.

 
Autumn colours.

Azimuth approach to the peak.

Panorama from Šentanski vrh, 1635 m.

Almost at the seaside.

Stol and Begunjščica on the North.

View to our village Podljubelj and Košuta ridge.

Bronco and me at the take off site. Unfortunately I was without my wing.

Nada, Tuši and Bronco.

Exercising on the sun.

Funny ears.

Time to return back home.

Hike with Nada and Bronco.

Geocache found:
- Dobrča, GC99YRY, that received a visit by trackable items "Alpenschlumpfine", TB8F2VE and "Get a photo of a tree", TB8JV00, where I dropped of trackable item "Memory Lane Tag", TB9JVH7 and where I took trackable item "JahodovaZmrzlina's first Travel Bug", TB4J4E2.


No comments:

Post a Comment