Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, September 25, 2021

15472

Slovenia: Hike & Fly & Climb - Kofce gora and Vipava


Rok and Jernej came to my place at 6 a.m. in the morning. We drove to Matizovec high mountain farm and from there we started hiking over Kofce to Kofce gora, 1967 m. At around 8 a.m. we spread our gliders and soon we were all in the air, flying to Podljubelj. For the afternoon, Nada, Bronco and me drove to Vipava, where Tim, Aleš and me decided to climb a few easy pitches.

Good morning from Dom na Kofcah mountain hut, 1488 m.

The valley was still hidden below thin layer of haze.

With a scenery like this, you know that getting up early isn't such a bad idea.

We arrived to the take off site, Kofce gora, on Košuta ridge.

Flying back home.

The temperature dropped, when I entered the haze.

Approaching the landing site - Garmin Connect.

Jernej in a comfort seat.

 
I guess Bronco was comfortable, even though it doesn't look this way.

 
Well, let's start with the first one called Jambo.

Bronco was relaxed on the ground level.

 
I had some difficulties on a little harder route, but Bronco and Nada were so supportive, that I managed to reach the top.

Tired from sleeping and resting. Time for another nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment