Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

15461

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Hud Kon'c - Kamniški vrh


I am filling the stamps in my hike & fly booklet and one of the stamps can be obtained on Kamniški vrh, so I left work a little earlier and drove to Stahovica. From there I hiked to Hud Kon'c, a little less known peak on my way to Kamniški vrh. I stamped my booklet and spread my wing almost at the summit. Since the wind was quite strong, I waited for a while and after an hour the conditions were good for take off. After a while I landed in Stahovica and today's mission was a total success.


Hud Kon'c is a little less known peak near Kamniški vrh.

View from my path.

Bivouac on Kamniški vrh.

Ready for take off.

Photographs from the air. View to Planjava.

And view to my take off site, Kamniški vrh, with Brana and Planjava far back - Garmin Connect.

Geocaches found:
- Hud Kon'c, GC8DGRV, where I dropped off trackable item "Filmmusik", TB7370F
- Bivak na Kamniškem vrhu, GC56FXC, where I took trackable item "Romulan4's Salute to Birds of Prey", TB5K3T8


No comments:

Post a Comment