Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, September 08, 2020

15090

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Begunjska Vrtača and Potoška gora


Before work, Nada took me to Ljubelj, from where I hiked to Begunjska Vrtača. After 2 hours I reached the peak, but the fog was preventing me to start flying back to the valley. I waited for almost 2 hours and the situation hasn't improved much, so I decided to launch and fly with the help of the phone's navigation. Not so wise, but you get used to it. As I previously checked at my neighbours camera, there was no fog in the valley, so I made a nice landing near my home.

In the afternoon I did another hike & fly event. I joined Rok and Aljaž and together we hiked to Potoška gora. I was equipped with Phi Tenor light test paraglider and we all had a nice flight to Preddvor, where we landed.

Above the foggy valley with the view to Storžič.

Just after the sunrise I reached the summit of Begunjska Vrtača.

Parawaiting for almost 2 hours.

From time to time the conditions improved, so I decided to take off.


  
Rok was testing Nova Ion 6 paraglider.

Above the forest and below Tenor Light.

My test wing. I loved it.

View to Zaplata.

Phi.

We landed in Preddvor.

Afternoon flying above Preddvor.

No comments:

Post a Comment