Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, January 02, 2017

13745

Austria & Slovenia: Hikes to Sopotniški Grintovec, Žingarica and Kršiše


After New Year I decided to take care of some C2H5OH toxins from my body, so I went hiking. I chose nearby hills in Austria and it was great. In the afternoon Nada and my nephews did another hike to nearby hill called Kršiše. Also great!

Start of the hike

My first peak, Sopotniški Grintovec, 1295 m

2nd peak, Žingarca, 1589 m, and 2nd cross, this time with a little view

View to the river Drava

  
 The last peak on the ridge

Church in Slovenji Plajberk

Hike before noon

 
Hike with my nephews to Kršiše. Tim had a small accident. 

Nada, Matic, Ben, Tuši, Klara and Tim on Kršiše. Track.

GeoCaches found:
- Loibler Grintoutz, GC1R9BX
- SINGERBERG 1589m, GC3XHE3
- Singerberger Höhenkreuz 1455 m, GC40560

No comments:

Post a Comment