Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, June 19, 2016

13548

Slovenia: Free Weekend for 3 Men, Day 2


Boštjan, Borut and me were free for the weekend and we decided to go on a bicycle trip with extra hydration stops. Well, 2nd day was more about hiking.

On Sunday, after breakfast Borut and me waited for Boštjan to came out of the valley and then we continued with our men day. Again, we had many stages.
- Stage 1, hike from Dom na Zelenici mountain hut, 1536 m, to Roblekov dom na Begunjščici mountain hut, 1657 m
- Stage 2, that was achieved, was to conquer Begunjčica, 2060 m, and come back to Dom na Zelenici mountain hut
- Beer helped us with our next decision, so we added an extra milestone, Koča na Ljubelju mountain hut, 1370 m. Boštjan was a pedestrian, so he walked there, while Borut and me cycled there. Well, Borut did, but I had a flat tyre, so I left the bicycle on parking lot on Ljubelj and I also continued on foot.
- Last stage... to come home

View from Roblekov dom na Begunjščici mountain hut

We conquered Begunjščica, 2060 m

How to park your bike

Here and there, beer everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment