Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, February 27, 2016

13435

Slovenia: Sledding Competition in Savske Jame


Sledding was quite popular in Slovenia but lately it is losing its popularity, mostly due to green winters and also because it became almost professional sport for some people, so to be successful in a competition, you really have to have a good equipment.

This year I helped my friends with time measurements and since I had time, I also joined the competition, that was held in Savske Jame above Jesenice. The track was great, a bit icy for me.

That is called The Style. Foto: Mitja Arh

2nd run. Foto: Calamity Shots

Thx Rok for sleds. Foto: Calamity Shots

Kolaz from Calamity Shots's FB photos

Kolaz from Mitja Arh's FB photos

4 runs, 2 real, 2 as a part of timing team

Results: PDF.

No comments:

Post a Comment