Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, October 10, 2014

12930

Slovenia: Cycling to Zatrep with Logging


My friend Andrej needed some help with logging and he invited us to join him in Zatrep, where he needed the firewood for the weekend house. I decided to cycle there, so after work I borrowed sisters bicycle and I was on my way there. Third way up, next to Wombley (local football place in Grahovše)  Grega and Andrej overtook me with a car. I continued and I was so quick, that I missed the turn, so I ended up on Planina Spodnja Konjščica, 1451 m. Luckily there was a quick way down to my destination and soon I was helping the guys.

Planina Spodnja Konjščica

View to the valley with Tržič, city that I rode through, in the middle


Dinner after the cycling and a little bit of work

No comments:

Post a Comment