Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

12056

In the morning I said goodbye to my couchsurfers Jana and Hank. They left for Sicily.

And I? It was time for a bicycle. I organised a bicycle tour around Tržič as part of my birthday party. Not many people decided to go cycling with me, but the one that came, were well prepared. I met with John, Draženko, Aleš, Pirgo and another Aleš in the city. We began cycling towards our mountains, through villages Dolina and Jelendol.

 


Draženko, Aleš, Aleš, John, me and Pirgo
Soon we passed mountain huts in Pungrat and Šija and we ended up in Kofce, where I invited the non-bicyclists. Only Kralj family had enough strength to join us.

Resting at 1488 m above sea level

Fridge

Great job guys
Descent
Our track

And in the end we deserved a nice picnic in the forest. I finished Chili con carne and others participated in other important tasks for a great party.

My first Chili con carne

 

My help, all ages

Serving the food on a new made table

 

Action everywhere

We ended late at night

No comments:

Post a Comment