Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

11768

Friday, nothing special to do for the weekend, so I decided to publish on facebook, who can host me and buy me a beer on a seaside. I had some offers, but in the end I decided to go to Poreč, to visit my travel companion from 2008, Tanja. I also offered a ride on facebook to a girl, and my hairdresser Tjaša was the chosen one this time.

In Karigador we stopped for a beer and I sent an SMS to Tanja, and off course we misunderstood each other before, so Tjaša and me were homeless. It sounds horrible, but it was just another nice experience again, like in good old times. And who to blame if you have a blonde girl around? Sorry Tanja.

We continued to Plava Laguna where we parked the motorbike, changed our clothes and walked to the city, where we finally met our blonde, and then we enjoyed in evening drinks.

Meeting Tanja after a long time

And my cheesburger girl

Blonde joke: Game Of Intelligence

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted. 

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?" 

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?" 

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00 

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?" 

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment