Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

11763

We woke up in a nice morning, had a breakfast and soon it was time to go to the beach, where Pija, Maj and me took the boat and started cruising around the bay.

Pija and his kids

I picked up the boat, since the water was quite cold

Bye bye girls (Maša and Petra), we guys are going out

Bar on the other side of the bay

Our guide, so we me and Pija wouldn't stuck somewhere

View to Zubovići, our village

The big boss

Time was passing very quick so we had to return back to lunch and after it I had to move forward to island Krk, where my neighbour was expecting me with a beer in Njivice. Thanks Bodlaj family for your hospitality and allowing me to clean the dishes. After one beer I moved forward to Klimno, also on the same island. My sister with the family was there and my plan was to stay there over night.

Bridge fee to island

Sunset in Klimno

No comments:

Post a Comment