Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, June 26, 2023

16111

Slovenia: Test ride with Honda Varadero and Toyota Corolla


My friend Marko, aka Bosanc swapped the motorbike with me, so I was able to do a ride with his Honda Varadero. After work I did a detour towards Kamnik and below Krvavec and on the way I also found a few geocaches. it is a nice and solid bike, maybe a bit heavy. In the afternoon I met with Nada and we did another test, this time with a car, Toyota Corolla. We also like that one.

 
On the ridge above the village of Tunjice, the Baroque beauty, the pilgrimage church of St. Ana, an icon of the Slovenian Baroque, looks far and wide.

 
Peter Pavel Glavar (1721 - 1784) was a Carniolan Roman Catholic priest, beekeeper, writer, and businessman. In 1761–66, he erected the High-Baroque St. Anne's Church.

My ride for today.

Geocaching along the way.

Afternoon drive with 12th generation Toyota Corolla TS.

Look, no hands.

Geocaches found (all received a visit by trackable items "MissJenn’s 5 Cents", TB9K7R9, "Sukerbiet 1", TB9VDJJ and "Schwarzer Delfin mit Anker", TB9YMGV):
- Waypoint to Panorama View 1, GC49A93
- Panorama View - Cerkev Sv. Ane Tunjice, GC3YNNX
- Kačja slinca, GC3QQ22

#motorbike #testride #geocaching

No comments:

Post a Comment