Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

14083

Slovenia: Hike & Fly & Sled


Wind in the country stabilised so Rok and me decided to do a hike & fly adventure. One more time we chose verified area around Potoška gora. Since this was my 12th flight this year, I fulfilled one of my this years ticks on my to do list.

In the evening Nada, Barbi, Ana and me decided to go sledding. For today, we decided to test the new location for this winter and we chose Dom pod Storžičem mountain hut, which was a very good choice.

Starting grid

Rok was the first one in the air

He flew near Planinska koča Iskra na Jakobu mountain hut with a great view to Storžič

The country is covered with snow and the days are short

Time to land

Tuši with Hudičev boršt (Devil's forest) and Cjanovca

 
Nada made a selfie with me

Hike (red) and fly (green)

 
Come on, enough photographs and selfies

Run into the dark

First visit this winter to Dom pod Storžičem mountain hut

No comments:

Post a Comment