Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

13193

Slovenia: Cycling to Work and Back, Movie: I, Frankenstein


I still had my co-workers road bike, so it was time to go to work with it.

Home - Work

Going to work was less than a half way, ther return was much more difficult, especially because of the heat and my tired legs.

Work - Home

I successfully came back home and in the evening I watched a movie, called I, Frankenstein. The movie isn't anything special, so I recommend watching it in a half a sleep state.

Plot: Set in a dystopic present where vigilant gargoyles and ferocious demons rage in a battle for ultimate power, Victor Frankenstein's creation Adam (Aaron Eckhart) finds himself caught in the middle as both sides race to discover the secret to his immortality.

Trailer for the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment