Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

12480

Slovenia: With bicycle to work & Hike to Velika planina


In the morning I had another bicycle ride to work with the start set to 5:25 a.m. After an hour my co-worker Grega joined me in Kokrica and we continued together.

Morning bicycle ride to work

After work my colleague Rok and me went hiking to Velika planina. Two of his friends, Neža and Aleš, stayed there in a small hut so we were invited to stay there over the night. Before the hike we did some shopping (beer and food) and at 5:30 p.m. we started hiking. We passed some nice places, like Planina Dol, 1308 m, Planina Konjščica, 1505 m and Gostišče Zeleni Rob, 1612 m.

On our way towards Planina Dol

Cows on Planina Dol


Towards Zeleni Rob

Typical architecture on Velika planina.

Welcome drink

Sunset

Afternoon hike to Velika planina

No comments:

Post a Comment