Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

12384

Slovenia: International Rescue Drill & Dinner with Neighbours


In the neighbourhood we had a gathering of participants in an international rescue drill. Fire brigades, ambulance vehicles, police units and others gathered on the parking lot just 100 meters from my home. The exercise was conducted on the assumption that in the road tunnel Ljubelj, 3 kilometres up the road, occurred a serious traffic accident involving bus and several other vehicles, with many persons injured and a vehicle on fire. Units from Slovenia and Austria went there to help.

International rescue drill in Ljubelj

In the evening we had a common dinner at family Kralj's place, my neighbours. Rajc, my 3rd neigbour down the road and a famous cook also came with some ingredients and we all had a great time.

 
Preparing the vegtables

I was in charge for cutting

Rajc and me in action

No comments:

Post a Comment