Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

12224

Hiking: Around Velika planina: Day01

Our holiday time in Slovenia continued so this time I went to visit my neighbours, who were staying in a mountain hut in Velika planina near Kamnik. In the morning I went shopping and at 8 a.m. I was already on the first cable car towards the top. After a short walk with a backpack with a couple of beers I arrived to the hut.

 
16€ for a return ticket for cable car and chair lift

View to the valley

  
Playing cards with Kralj family in Zlata Košuta

Windy and cloudy weather. Should we go out or should we stay inside? OUT!

 

View to the shepherd huts

Tuši and Kralj family were here

Shepherd huts in the fog

The Preskar Alpine dairy farm

Chapel of St. Marija Snežna

 

 
Vitamins and tea preparation back in the home hut 

Pancakes in the end in Gostišče Zeleni rob

No comments:

Post a Comment