Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11882

Weather was great today so my family decided to go hiking, Dom na Kofcah mountain hut was the destination. Aleš and me decided to have a little longer walk, so we started at 7:30.

Morning view towards Zelenica and Begunjščica

 

 

 

 

 

Me and Aleš on Veliki vrh (2088 m) and Triglav behind us
And then we met with the rest of the family in Dom na Kofcah mountain hut, 1488 m.

Family photo

Formula 1, season 2011 also finished today. My friend Dejan and me bet every year in the beginning of the season. Dejan's choice this year was Mark Webber and my was Lewis Hamilton, so in the last race Lewis could be better, but he disappointed me and he finished with broken car, so congratulations Dejan, I owe you a dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment