Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

11580

Today I went to Korošica with our dog Ben. It was quite cold so we took only some pictures.

 

 
Winter pictures

Ben

Snapshots with GoPro HD HERO camera

Who is on the picture? Prize is 6-pack Laško. Leave the anwer in a comment. Valid for a week.

Path
Me and my friend Dejan have a Formula 1 bet every year. The last season he won (Alonso had so much better car then Schumacher), so he chose a restaurant and my responsibility was to drive and pay. He chose Gostilna Avsenik in Begunje. The food was so delicious, that is why you will not see any pictures, only the road we took.

5 comments:

  1. Ben, u and me? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusi, I dont see anybody on your picture ?
    But we agree for 6 Lasko ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is Ben, Burcu and me.
    Burcu=backpack.
    Ben=his holder.
    Me=camera.

    So nobody won the prize. Rengahenk was close, but there is no Rengahenk on the picture.

    Better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete